Montag, 29. April 2013

First World Cup

Last weekend I had the opportunity to partecipate at my first World Cup, which was held in Kitzbühel, a well known village about 100 km east of Innsbruck.
As it was my first World Cup I set my expectations pretty low and thought that without any pressure I would climb quite well. As a matter of fact I did not climb well. Without beeing nervous I messed up everything I could and I can not even explain why. But ok, it was my first World Cup and hopefully the next ones will go better.
A part of my personal competition the World Cup was an amazing event. The organisation was perfect and it was awesome to see the worlds best competition climbers doing what they do best.
It's been an new and cool experience in Kitzbühel and I really can't wait to give my best in the next World Cup.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.